Aging and signs of degenerative skin conditions have shown to be caused primarily by UV damage. Vitamin C, in the form of ascorbic acid, can be a powerful antioxidant that works to moisturize the skin. The end result can be the appearance of moisturized and more radiant-appearing skin.
Typically, when creams or lotions are applied to the skin, a mere 5% or less is able to penetrate the stratum corneum (the outermost layer of the epidermis). It is a lipid rich, highly resistant barrier to chemical agents penetrating the skin.
dEp Patch™ Micro Current Force is a non-invasive method of delivering a highly potent 20% Vitamin C serum into the skin. The unique mask utilizes a low, direct electrical current with little to no sensation.
dEp Patch Benefits
- Safe, non-invasive, non-traumatic products that deliver results without any downtime.
- Consistent localized delivery makes it effective and efficient.
- Some patients feel little or no sensation; others describe it as a tingling or warm sensation.
- Some may experience a slight metal taste, especially if they have metal hardware (e.g. fillings or braces).
- Sensations that may be felt, typically decrease or completely disappear after a few minutes.
Direct Micro Current
- A physical process that allows ions to flow through the skin by means of micro current to enhance serum penetration by the skin.
- Ions that are negatively charged are driven with negative current. Positively charged serums are driven with positive current.
- Assists the ionically charged serum (such as Vitamin C Liquid Gold, negatively charged) pressed into the skin by micro current repelling force created by similar ionic charge (negative).
- Naturally affects the layers of the epidermis to promote healthy looking skin.