EVOLVE WITH US
Eclipse is a market leader whose purpose is to empower medical professionals to prosper with innovative technology
Why Providers Love Eclipse
Become a Provider
Join the experts and stay ahead of the curve by becoming an Eclipse provider today.
Eclipse was established in January 1993 as a specialty surgical supply company and has quickly become a pioneer in the aesthetic market, launching several energy-based devices to the domestic and international medical and aesthetic communities. Over 27 years later, Eclipse is one of the largest and most successful privately held medical device companies in its space with a global presence. Eclipse, its leadership, and its network of partners and providers, is committed to delivering medical solutions that exceed patient expectations and create profitability for physician practices.
Eclipse is a preferred provider to physician practices across the globe delivering the most innovative, advanced and cost-effective medical technologies. Known for its portfolio of professional products such as the top-selling Eclipse PRP®, the company also offers the eVive, pulse wave therapy device; the Theradome®, laser hair helmet; Votesse™, hair health system, and many other medical solutions. Eclipse continues to introduce new and sophisticated product offerings that are simple to implement, easy to use and are highly effective in providing extraordinary results for both patients and physician practices. By innovating around what’s best for the patient, through advanced education and scientific research, Eclipse is bringing affordable, low down-time procedures to more patients.
Our Industry Partners
Eclipse is a proud member of the ASDS Industry Advisory Council and a contributing supporter and partner of the following organizations:
- American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS)
- American Society for Plastic Surgery (ASPS)
- American Hair Loss Research Society (AHRS)
- International Society for Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- American Urological Association (AUA)
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
THE ECLIPSE COMMITMENT
Safety, Quality & Results You Can Trust.
Eclipse is committed to providing superior, leading-edge technologies for practices and patients. Our company's products are held to the highest standards for quality, safety, reliability and results.