Q: What are the characteristics of the Magic Needle?
The MAGIC NEEDLE is a micro-cannula designed for all types of fillers in cosmetic procedures.
- A rounded extremity, which allows the cannula to slide through tissue
- An innovative screw type hub for a better cannula attachment
- A lateral hole with an indicator on the hub ‘MN’ to show orientation of the port for an homogenous application of product
- Perfect balance between flexibility and rigidity allowing control of injection depth and direction
- Excellent manufacturing quality due to new techniques for controlling granularity and an innovative surface treatment, producing high precision micro-cannula
- Adaptable to each treatment area; face, legs, arms, hands, neckline, etc.
- Compatible with a wide range of products
- New technique for new sensations. Patients will be more at ease
- Reduction of the risk of ecchymosis . Rounded extremity reduces risk of ecchymosis and intra-vascular injection
- Use of a single entry point. A single puncture to complete more than twenty injections through the same point
- Perfect control of injection depth. The injection technique allows perfect control of the depth of the injection
- An excellent application in the skin. Harmonious distribution and homogeneity of the injection
- Rapidity of procedure. With a single puncture site for a wider treatment zone and using the a-traumatic sliding technique, procedures are quick and have broad coverage
Q: How do you use the Magic Needle?
We have created a new injection concept called the FAN-SHAPE injection.
Fan-Shape Technique Allows:
- Fast, quality injections, minimized ecchymosis
- Broad distribution of product
- Smooth finish